• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Bueller.......Bueller......Bueller.....GDT: Leafs vs Rangers

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
tenor.gif

So uhhh...there's a game on.

So let me get this straight...playing our next 5 games against bad teams is a bad thing because we won't be able to focus the same? Why do I get the feeling that if we were playing good teams over the next 5 games the narrative would be that playing all these tough playoff teams right before the playoffs might take something out of us.

Clowns.

Man AM showing he can absolutely dominate the puck. This is what we need. He'll get his goals regardless with that shot but when he plays like this there's not many guys in the league you would take over him.

If I never saw us get called for grey area shit like that, I'd never say a word. But we seem to get a lot of those against us and rarely any for us.

What annoys me the most is that in recent years "playoff hockey" seems to just mean cross check season. Looks like we are headed that way again.

Hahaha how to play a 2 on 1 by Nikita Zaitsev.

Step 1 - chase puck carrier
Step 2 - **** HE PASSED IT DIVE FOR IT WHAT HAVE I DONE

With this loss today and Boston's win, it's all but official that the rest of this regular season is meaningless. Boston's now up on us by eight points.

The rest of this season from this point out should be about doing whatever you have to in order to get everyone in game shape for the playoffs.

Back