• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Count takes you to the Oscars

Care? Not really... but the show is entertainment. If you've seen the movies you might have an opinion on who should win though. Also, I'm not sure why gender would even matter. Are women more into movies than men? I wasn't aware of that stereotype.

I didn't care who won any of the awards... but I was quite entertained by the show.

Typically yes... Demographics on awards shows indicate that more women than men watch.

But that was a joke

btw boys, if you haven't seen Moonlight, it is because you are homophobic, at least according to my latest twitter debate

btw boys, if you haven't seen Moonlight, it is because you are homophobic, at least according to my latest twitter debate

I watched it. It was a good movie but there's no way it should have won best picture. It was nowhere near as good as Hacksaw Ridge, Hidden Figures or Arrival. Also, Mahershala Ali had like 8 minutes of screen time. How he won best supporting actor is beyond me. He was excellent in the role but barely in it.

Let's remember, last year's Oscars went viral being #oscarsowhite

the Academy also shook up their membership -- inviting a younger, diverse crew and relegating many old timers to non voting status

Back