• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Crosby and Aaron Rodgers Test Positive for Covid

Remember years ago when it came out that Rogers didnt get along with his family and basically disowned himself from them, because the basic assumption was that they were all idiots................................. maybe we got it wrong.

Remember years ago when it came out that Rogers didnt get along with his family and basically disowned himself from them, because the basic assumption was that they were all idiots................................. maybe we got it wrong.
Yeah, that was my first thought when reading this news. There have been a couple of other weird issues with him over the years as well.

The education system in the USA has been broken for years and I am really starting to get concerned that it can't be fixed. Generally speaking the kids are alright so maybe in a decade or two...

I sold all my Aaron Rodgers rookie cards today. I always liked his "weirdness"....but the sucker is a straight up liar.

For that reason, I'm out.

How dumb is it that a bunch of doctors and lab techs had to sit around and entertain the nonsense to arrive at the same result they dr presto would have arrived at.

also, Rogers probably did riskier shit to himself with antibody infusion or whatever dumb fuckery he underwent than just getting a vaccine. Whatever idiotic tests they ran afterward were also probably more invasive than just getting a vaccine.

aaron Rogers is duuuuuumb. Plain and simple

Or barking mad. These guys live in alternate realities and getting culty weird. Same with “TB12”, dodgy marketing bullshit and self adulation. It was already apparent in NE.

Headline: Vaccinated Superstar Gets COVID

Look over here!

Idiot!
Idiot!
Idiot!
Idiot!
Idiot!

Another in a long line of bad recent takes. 😞
The issue is that many people (not just him) believe that you can train your body to fight a novel virus by eating vitamins and organic food. That of course is not how it works and is not based on any science whatsoever but it seems to have gained a lot of traction. People like Toews quickly found out that this is not how it works (although he still appears to be in denial). As much as I am tempted to mock, it really does make me sad because a lot of very intelligent people get fooled by this because you can easily find sources online that support this nonsense. Not everyone knows how to research and find reliable sources (although these people tend to actively seek the outlier opinions so it is largely on them).

I'm a Packers fan but they don't make it easy. The 2 best quarterbacks in franchise history not named Bart Starr were/are combinations of batshit, douchebag and dotard.

Back