• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Keepers Money League

Any keeper rules, positional or otherwise? ie. Must keep a player from each position?

Is there no way to do this with retro active stats.

Been waiting for hockey for 300 years and we are doing the draft on opening night during a game?

1.) If there is an extra team, I will pick that up if allowed;
2.) The draft for Wed works for me-- just confirm the time and platform we are using, and;
3.) Montreal Maroons keeps the following:
  • Sebastian Aho
  • Dougie Hamilton
  • Ben Bishop
  • Leon Draisaitl
  • Jonathan Marchessault
  • Matt Murray

Last edited:
Can someone share the number of active roster positions and number of bench spots? Need to do some draft prep.

Best guess:
12F
6D
2G
4BN

Is there no way to do this with retro active stats.

Been waiting for hockey for 300 years and we are doing the draft on opening night during a game?

giphy.gif

Let's get those teams picked, so we can declare the rest of the keepers....

Unfortunately the guy with the 1st pick isn't responding (habs.unlimited). I guess we'll give him another hour or two but at some point we'll have to pick for him, i guess.

Any keeper rules, positional or otherwise? ie. Must keep a player from each position?
Just 6 keepers, any position.

Here's the scoring:

Scoring
Scoring GroupScoring CategoryPositionPoints
SkatersAssists (A)Default1.05
SkatersDefense1.15
SkatersGoals (G)Default1.15
SkatersDefense1.25
SkatersPenalty Minutes (PIM)Default0.1
SkatersShort-Handed Goals (SHG)Default0.2
SkatersShots on Goal (SOG)Default0.1
SkatersPower Play Points (PPP)Default0.3
GoaliesAssists (A)Default1.05
GoaliesGames Played (GP)Default0.95
GoaliesGoals (G)Default1.15
GoaliesGoals Against (GA)Default-0.5
GoaliesLosses (L)Default-0.2
GoaliesPenalty Minutes (PIM)Default0.035
GoaliesSaves (SV)Default0.075
GoaliesShutouts (SHO)Default1.25
GoaliesWins (W)Default0.5

Team picks for 2, 3, 4 are in. Still haven't heard back from 1-5-6. Right now BG is 7.

I want to try and be fair to everyone, but unfortunately we don't have a lot of time. Even once teams are assigned we still need to get all these people to post their keepers, and they need to be inputted into Fantrax before the draft, etc.

I'll set a deadline of 1:00pm EST. Then I'll assign teams based on the choices made, and the other guys can pick a team when they check in. I'll move BG up to 5 if those other guys haven't checked in yet.

Unfortunately the guy with the 1st pick isn't responding (habs.unlimited). I guess we'll give him another hour or two but at some point we'll have to pick for him, i guess.
He's newly registered so likely a long-time lurker. Unfortunately I do not know him to ping him. Have you sent a DM?

To all new owners, we like to keep this an active league so please make your roster changes and pop in at least every few days to see if there are any outstanding issues. An active league is more fun.

If we start the draft at 9pm to accommodate a couple of OG owners and we agree to a pause during periods (resume during intermission) I think we can make everyone happy. It might run a bit late but at least everyone gets to enjoy the game tonight even though it will probably be an ugly affair with the lack of preparation.

Back