• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Keepers Money League

People should also be aware that this draft encompasses kids drafted in 2020, not just pros.

Heard back from the top 4 picks. They are as follows:

1. Habs Unlimited - Indianapolis Racers
2. Jerbrags97 - Halifax Wolverines
3. Fergy57 - Vancouver Blazers
4. Green Hornet - Hamburg Freezers

Right now, Habsfan, Tuckered and BG have picks 5, 6 and 7. The first 2 guys expressed interest in the league, but haven't gotten back to me to confirm, so we'll wait till the deadline at 1:00pm and at that point BG can choose a team. The other 2 guys can pick a team as soon as they get in here to post, but we should be prepared for a 12-team league if they don't respond.

First things first, he needs to get the other teams claimed in order to make a draft order.

Can I ask? What is the draft order based on?
I haven't set the official draft order yet. I'll do it when I'm inputting the keepers shortly. There's no perfect option but I guess the reverse order of last year's standings is the fairest way to do it.

The live draft will be snake style. The league itself is head to head but you play 3 teams per week, so you can end each week 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, 0-3, etc.

Reverse order of the teams yes because some of the new GMs are getting better teams than those still in so I also think the reverse order of standings is the fairest.

Yup, makes the most sense.

BG will pick his team in a minute. That gives us 12 teams. Tuckered just let me know he's not going to join, and I still haven't heard back from the last guy.

Habsy, you can try to email him if you have any contact info. Username is:

habsfan

He posted on page 3 of this thread. If he joins, we'll have 13 teams. If anyone reading this knows anyone else who might want to join this league, let me know asap!

Sounds good. Just need jerbanks97 and BG to post their keepers. Also find out if habsfan is joining.

That will leave us with either 12 or 13 teams. Would love to fill that last spot if anyone's interested, let me know asap!

Back