• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Leafs Top Prospect Project - #6 Poll Thread

Who is the Leafs #6 Prospect

• Dmytro Timashov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Connor Brown

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Travis Dermott

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Scott Harrington

• Stuart Percy

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Brendan Leipsic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took Dermott. A bit blown away by how good he is already. Really good on both sides of the puck and a really good skater. This may finally be the stud out of the 2nd round we've needed in the organization for a long time.

I took Dermott. A bit blown away by how good he is already. Really good on both sides of the puck and a really good skater. This may finally be the stud out of the 2nd round we've needed in the organization for a long time.

Sounds like Hunter is earning is pay. I recall a few on this board felt we reached on Dermott. It sure would be nice to get a steal in the 2nd round.

I'm going with Percy based on what i've seen from him. I don't think he has tremendous upside but he could be a Gunnarson type for us as early as this year if he earns a spot.

It's easy for a talent like his to get misread when playing with the likes of McDavid and Strome. Is he good because of them? Is he missing opportunity to shine because of them?

By showing he can thrive with talent it shows he can play with NHL'ers.

Back