• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #1: 13/10/2021, 7:00 - Adam Brooks Was Here

zeke

Screenshot_20211013-111956_Sheets.jpg

Last edited:

zeke

They should post that photo in the dressing room. Life size.

And stare at it every day, every game, every intermission.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
If you thought Leaf seasons in the past were heavily scrutinized...

Fuck'em

Like I said earlier, the regular season won't matter to any of them until the Leafs lose 3 games in a row, then all of a sudden the regular season will matter because warble garble is the pressure getting to them???? Don't let an already ridiculous media set an even more ridiculous than usual narrative.

This is an elite hockey team. We know it, they know it. The narrative presupposes that it's an elite hockey team (elsewise, the regular season would matter as it matters to 80%+ of the league). This is their best attempt at creating drama and bullshit during a regular season that otherwise would be a sleep walk for most of the fanbase. This bullshit fuels them. Fuck them.

JackBurton

Habs have a ton for their homeopener. It's clear people don't feel confortable. I wouldn't go (I did go to the Jays with an open roof)

I'd feel more comfortable accepting a drink from Cosby

LeafOfFaith

That is definitely a lot of unsold seats for a few hours before puck drop.
Leafs even emailed me that there are tix available.

I think people are nuts crowding themselves in an indoors stadium, and outdoors too. I don't even eat in restaurants indoors with like 20 people around me.

trujaysfan

Tickets only went on sale 2 days ago and with the mtl ticket pricing your not going to make that decision on a whim.

LeafGm

Leafs even emailed me that there are tix available.

I think people are nuts crowding themselves in an indoors stadium, and outdoors too. I don't even eat in restaurants indoors with like 20 people around me.

Yeah, even if I wasn’t still pretty bitter with this team, and even if I wasn’t generally too cheap to pay the price the Leafs charge for their tickets these days...no thanks to being indoors with 20,000 strangers.

Definitely not at a point yet where I’d be comfortable with that.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Yeah, even if I wasn’t still pretty bitter with this team, and even if I wasn’t generally too cheap to pay the price the Leafs charge for their tickets these days...no thanks to being indoors with 20,000 strangers.

Definitely not at a point yet where I’d be comfortable with that.
I did it twice in Vegas and three times in Tampa. Walked away safe. It's doable if you're diligent.