• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #15 - Leafs @ Red Wings, 2 pm - Revenge of the Snot

I didn't notice which dman Bert abused on the winning goal.

It was Holl.

nate-diaz.gif

At the risk of getting screamed at I will say that knies, while being a game breaker that can make a big play at any moment, has brought down every line he has played down this year, nerdie-wise. This is not an opinion, I am only reading what the numbers tell me. I'm not saying he sucks or to bench him. Please go easy on me.

At the risk of getting screamed at I will say that knies, while being a game breaker that can make a big play at any moment, has brought down every line he has played down this year, nerdie-wise. This is not an opinion, I am only reading what the numbers tell me. I'm not saying he sucks or to bench him. Please go easy on me.

I think it's a stretch to act like Knies brought down a Kampf line.

SHUT IT! : )

Let's keep in mind this is a kid with like 20 games of experience, and he's going at a 40 point pace out of the gate.

It's hard to believe that as good as he's looked, especially in his ability to forecheck and create room, that he is single-handedly fucking up superstars like Matthews and Marner. It seems much more likely that those two aren't playing at their usual elite levels. Matty has been inconsistent - incredible in some games and invisible in others. Marner has been pretty consistently poop, despite getting points by osmosis.

If Marner wakes up, I guarantee that line goes bonkers.

Domi's on pace for 46 points, Bert 41 points after a really slow start for both. I think they'll both be just fine.

Domi is a bounce or two away from being on a 15G/50PT pace, which is what we should have been expecting. Bert clicking with Matty-Marny would have been nice, as a 3rd wheel on the JT-Willy line if he ends up 30/30 that's pretty pretty good and he's a mini heater off of that pace as well.

Back