• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #2 - AUG 4, 4pm, SN - Mustish Win

Time for the whole lot of them to bring it.

I'm hoping Keefe is playing 3D chess with the lack of tweaks to the practice lineup yesterday.

whole team needs to be a hell of a lot better or this will be over thursday. Auston might be the only one who really brought it in game 1.

I agree with the no tweaks.

line shuffling doesn't fix what happened in game 1.

A loss and it's curtains so for the first time we can honestly say that this is very likely a must-win. Will likely be low scoring again so no softies from Andersen this time please.

I agree with the no tweaks.

line shuffling doesn't fix what happened in game 1.
Rielly-Ceci got owned, as did the Matthews line, despite AM's efforts.

I suspect he'll go with the practice lines and, if after a period, same result, we'll see changes.

Rielly-Ceci got owned, as did the Matthews line, despite AM's efforts.

I suspect he'll go with the practice lines and, if after a period, same result, we'll see changes.

don't think that's a personnel issue though.

I have it on good authority that we’re going to tear their D to shreds and fill up their net real nice. Get ready for some Torts tantrums and tears.
Would be great to see. I almost fell asleep last game. I just have a feeling we're looking at boring coin flip one goal games all series. But the game breaking talent and a supposedly better goalie should give the Leafs a slight advantage for that type of game as well.

This is definitely a must win. Losing would be similar to going down 3-0 in a regular series.

Would be great to see. I almost fell asleep last game. I just have a feeling we're looking at boring coin flip one goal games all series. But the game breaking talent and a supposedly better goalie should give the Leafs a slight advantage for that type of game as well.

No boredom this time. We’re going to pick them apart by initially not picking them apart, and just driving and shooting and scoring like brutes, and then we’re going to get cute and pick them apart by actually picking them apart with a lot of cute Marnerization.

All else aside, I truly detest watching shutdown hockey from low skill teams. Just **** off and die.

Agreed. There’s nothing more annoying than watching a bullshit team stifle a powerhouse with their clog dance. I’ll watch some shitty underdog wins impossible game Hollywood movie if I want that.

Back