• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #20: 21/11/21 - Captain's Boil

Kasha died again

tumblr_mmoarv5SJE1qbwrnuo5_250.gifv

I'm not defending Woll or anything, but there seems to be a few goalies that fair better in the nhl due to structure and less chaos.

Woll is a big dude and doesn't move around too much. He's not the answer, but maybe he can give us a few more games to have Mrazek come back healthy

I'm not defending Woll or anything, but there seems to be a few goalies that fair better in the nhl due to structure and less chaos.

Woll is a big dude and doesn't move around too much. He's not the answer, but maybe he can give us a few more games to have Mrazek come back healthy

Even if Woll proves to be nothing more than a waiver-exempt depth goalie that's an upgrade on Michael Hutchinson, that'll be nice to have. But I wouldn't get my hopes up about him being more than that.

Last edited:
After a bit of digging, only Marcel Cousineau, Jeff Reese, and Peter Ing are in the conversation with Woll for worst goalie to pick up a shutty as a Leaf. I think Woll takes it home, though Ing is a worthy challenger.

After a bit of digging, only Marcel Cousineau, Jeff Reese, and Peter Ing are in the conversation with Woll for worst goalie to pick up a shutty as a Leaf. I think Woll takes it home, though Ing is a worthy challenger.

Garret Sparks deserves a spot on this list purely based on his NHL numbers.

But I guess one thing he has going for him is that he was a good goalie with the Marlies, at least.

Garret Sparks deserves a spot on this list purely based on his NHL numbers.

But I guess one thing he has going for him is that he was a good goalie with the Marlies, at least.

.897 career SV....which is obviously shit, but I don't know if he's as bad as the guys mentioned. But sure, why not. Put him on the list.

Back