• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #20 FEB 22 v CGY - Lockdown Unlocked

Well Hyman clearly got hurt again, just don’t know how bad. Muzz took one to the face. I don’t recall anything happening with joe though.

muzzin is worrying because it might be his eye.

but hopefully its not too serious, and in the meantime it could make room for a Liljegren callup.

I’m being Buzz Killington this morning, but I doubt a Muzzin injury on its own will get Liljegren into the lineup.

Dermott will move into Muzzin’s spot, Lehtonen will slide into the left side of the third pair full-time, and Bogosian will likely continue to be the full time RHD on that pairing.

I’m being Buzz Killington this morning, but I doubt a Muzzin injury on its own will get Liljegren into the lineup.

Dermott will move into Muzzin’s spot, Lehtonen will slide into the left side of the third pair full-time, and Bogosian will likely continue to be the full time RHD on that pairing.

sure, of course.

but hopefully this means Lilly gets called up as the 7th dman in the meantime, and gets a game or two in.

you'd think Hyman would go back up top, then again the 3rd line looked pretty darn good with him there last game.

he could always try Spezza in thornton's spot.

Ugh. Why is Barabanov still a thing?

It sucks that he made such a commitment to the Leafs and isn’t playing. But it’s plain as day he’s the next coming of Petri Kontiola or Rickard Wallin—just not an NHL player. So, tough luck.
Anything may be better than Vesey

Back