• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #21: 24/11/21 - Cali

zeke

The Cali teams are actually playing pretty well this year. Would be a perfect time for our offense to correct itself.

Screenshot_20211124-102100_Sheets.jpg

Hey look Lilly's GSVA finally budged.

Durzi is in tonight for the Kings. He has 16 points in his first 13 games in the AHL this year. 23 years old now so this is sort of a make or break season for him if he has a legit future in the NHL. I'm obviously cheering against him so media fucks like Mizzi don't bring it up every fucking time for the next decade as Muzzin fades away.

Durzi is in tonight for the Kings. He has 16 points in his first 13 games in the AHL this year. 23 years old now so this is sort of a make or break season for him if he has a legit future in the NHL. I'm obviously cheering against him so media fucks like Mizzi don't bring it up every fucking time for the next decade as Muzzin fades away.
honestly no matter how good he turns out to be I think it was still a great trade.

Durzi is poop just like Duszak.

Grundstrom pretty poopy too unfortunately but probably an nhler of some sort.

But the Bjornfot kid they picked with the 1st rounded we gave them in that trade looks good.

Yeah I might catch a period of this one. Might. If lucky.

Big Dick Nick scoring is my only prediction.

First time the Leafs have visited the Kings and I haven't gone in person since I moved here 20 years ago. Too busy with work. Bummer.

fuck, we decided to have a drinking game on how many times they would mention his name and a double shot if they mention it’s his first game tonight …it’s looking pretty bad for a really shot hangover tomorrow

they are mentioning him like it’s Matthews first game - fml

Watching the TNT broadcast with Biz/McHugh/Tocchett and Henrik Lundquist. They spent the entire segment talking about how good the Leafs are (and chirping each other about their suits).

Biz interviewed Matthews during warm-up, asked him about his wrist and his favourite Scottsdale restaurants.

No chatter about match-ups, no doomsday talk about contracts, no in-depth coverage from Durzi's highschool phys-ed teacher, no camera crew at Clifford's parents house. Just having a great-time and getting the crowd excited about watching a non-conference regular season hockey game.

Gotta love kase and kampf but can't help but think kase could produce way more with some better talent.

Back