• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #22: 26/11/21 10:30 - California Reimin'

These last couple of games is what we'd be looking like had a lot of those scoring chances from earlier in the season gone in more often. Dominating performances that are even more visible when the opposing team is low on confidence from all our pucks going in. Team looks brilliant right now.

Atta boy Woll. Gotta be happy for the guy. He probably doesn't get another sniff if/when Mrazek comes back but he's done as much as he's had to(not be the bad Hutch).

Jack .943
Woll .939

Woll bringing Jack's contract back in line.

(But how are we going to afford Woll????)

Even if it's not real, it's bought us at least another few weeks where calling up Hutch and giving him a start won't be a consideration, which should probably bridge the gap until Mrazek's back (unless he gets injured again). And for that I'm extremely grateful to our boy Woll.

I’m at 50/50 that it’s real.

He’s looked pretty damn good, and importantly, better each game.

To be clear, I’m not expecting him to be a 35 out of 36 goalie each night. But if he’s just a competent backup who can give us a .905 or .910 on average, that’s all we need and Mrazek can go.

Back