• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #4 - AUG 7, 8pm, SN - Not like this

Yeah. I'm pretty sure every player out there understands the urgency of

lose = your season is over and everybody but your girlfriend thinks you suck.

Leafs have had some bad luck too. Auston and mitchy have both hit multiple posts.

Robertson and JT have each had a gimme where they put it an inch to the left and hit the goalie instead of putting it into the open side.

At the end of the day losing in 4 would have been an unlucky result based on how the series has gone, even if they clearly pulled off something they'll never be able to replicate. This series is rightly going to 5 games. Now we're looking at a whole list of potential factors for determining the result of game five. We'll see what happens. All they can do is show up which alone will improve their odds as much as possible.

I wasn't sure what you were talking about...went back and re-watched...jeebus. like 5 seconds of dead silence after he calls the goal.

just making sure he got the right goal scorer

in fairness, announcers often shut up after dramatic goals...and let the crowd noise /stadium sound effects take fill the void.

It must be weird calling a historic moment at ACC with dead silence. I'm still not used to this new game experience myself.

just making sure he got the right goal scorer

in fairness, announcers often shut up after dramatic goals...and let the crowd noise /stadium sound effects take fill the void.

It must be weird calling a historic moment at ACC with dead silence. I'm still not used to this new game experience myself.
Yeah I think he's just bad at his job. NBC feed did a great job by contrast.

Yeah I think he's just bad at his job. NBC feed did a great job by contrast.

I am surprised when people here say "I was stuck watching the NBC feed". I like their broadcast crew a lot more. Kevin Bieksa notwithstanding.

US TV >>>>> CDN TV

US knows how to create successful businesses, tv, and slob food better than any country ever.

sports is simply a slob food distribution channel

imagine if an American had created the Pepsi/Lays/Hughson ad?

I can guarantee two things:

1) Ad would have never made it to air
2) A few people would have been fired immediately

sports is simply a slob food distribution channel

imagine if an American had created the Pepsi/Lays/Hughson ad?

I can guarantee two things:

1) Ad would have never made it to air
2) A few people would have been fired immediately
ARE YOUUU READYYYY

Back