• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - AUG 9, 8pm, SN - What is he doing?

In an attempt to look at the bright side, next time we see a Leaf game, there will be no Barrie, no Ceci, no Spezza, no Clifford, hopefully no Marincin, and I also won’t have to see fucking Clarkson and Horton’s names on capfriendly anymore.

Absolutely embarrassing with all of our offensive talent to get shut out in a do or die game.

And then fucking Freddie once again with the back-breaking muffin to finish us off. This had better be the last game he plays for this team.

It's massively demoralizing for a team to see shitty goal after shitty goal go in during high pressure games. He's good for a muffin per night in any tight playoff game.
Yes but they still need to score. The lack of offense was also pretty embarrassing.

Two weeks ago Habs fans were hoping for Lafreniere and it was the Leafs year. Fast forward to today and the Habs are the only Eastern Canadian team left. Welcome to 2020, don't forget your mask.

wtf are the Habs, Hawks and Yotes doing in the playoffs?

They're going to be accused of pussy hockey. The anti -stat guys will come out of the woodwork and blame Dubas. The airwaves in Toronto will be unlistenable for awhile.

For a while? Going on a couple of decades of unlistenable

In an attempt to look at the bright side, next time we see a Leaf game, there will be no Barrie, no Ceci, no Spezza, no Clifford, hopefully no Marincin, and I also won’t have to see fucking Clarkson and Horton’s names on capfriendly anymore.
You forgot there will be Lafreniere in the lineup.

1.97 s% at 5 on 5. A five game sample can create some goofy shit but that's likely a first. Prestoluck sunk them. Fittingly.

It's a mediocre team. Your expectations were too high.

How can that be though? A ton of stars and pretty good depth everywhere. An out of touch coach held you back... maybe Keefe needs a whole year.

How can that be though? A ton of stars and pretty good depth everywhere. An out of touch coach held you back... maybe Keefe needs a whole year.
They have one d that can make a pass and 0 d that can defend. These are fatal flaws. You cant win like that.

I don't see what you guys see in Holl. You need at least 2 if not 3 D. Especially one with some Jam.

And although half our D was complete unplayable SHIT, it’s hard to blame the coach because it’s not like he had two bluechip young dmen on the roster who could’ve gotten some playoff experience or anything. Thank heavens Ceci got some playoff games though. It’ll be huge for his development.

Back