• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - AUG 9, 8pm, SN - What is he doing?

I don't see what you guys see in Holl. You need at least 2 if not 3 D. Especially one with some Jam.
He was fantastic all season, but ya legitimately bad in these 5 games. Small sample though.

Playoff sample is probably big enough for the rest of these disappointments now though.

The Jackets are boring but they are super composed, which is ironic considering Torts’ personality.

And although half our D was complete unplayable SHIT, it’s hard to blame the coach because it’s not like he had two bluechip young dmen on the roster who could’ve gotten some playoff experience or anything. Thank heavens Ceci got some playoff games though. It’ll be huge for his development.

Ya not giving sandin (at least) the experience was a huge missed opportunity and big mistake.
They need that guy to be a top 4 d in 2 months from now.

Three even strength goals in 5 games is not something anyone expected.

Good thing they award the "chances" cup. Tavares won the **** out of that conn smythe.

lol

I mean did we all watch the same game 5? Leafs absolutely were the better team. All Columbus got was a weird deflection and a Freddy muffin. Fortunately we can rid ourselves of Barrie and Freddie this offseason. Run it back in a full season without a pandemic break and a coaching change. I'm optimistic.

Reactions: CH1
I already know now. We’re not picking at all in the first round. How sad is that for a team that DIDN’T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?!
Lottery protected. If you win the lottery tomorrow you keep the first overall and give up next year's first rounder.

What’s crazy is they were four minutes away from shutting us out and beating us in 4 games. Instead play a 5th and get shutout for realz this time.

How can that be though? A ton of stars and pretty good depth everywhere. An out of touch coach held you back... maybe Keefe needs a whole year.

It's not, Preston is doing his "beat this hot take to death" thing again.

Do wonder if papi had any after effects from the covid. Other than for a few minutes in game 4 he wasn’t very good over the last 7 periods.

Do wonder if papi had any after effects from the covid. Other than for a few minutes in game 4 he wasn’t very good over the last 7 periods.

Im waiting for them to say he was playing with a broken shoulder. Afraid to shoot almost all series long. When does Matty pass to Hyman when the season is on the line?? He was very unusually gun shy all series.

Back