• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - AUG 9, 8pm, SN - What is he doing?

Im waiting for them to say he was playing with a broken shoulder. Afraid to shoot almost all series long. When does Matty pass to Hyman when the season is on the line?? He was very unusually gun shy all series.
Maybe he watched the last dance during the break.

I don't see what you guys see in Holl. You need at least 2 if not 3 D. Especially one with some Jam.

Fine on the 3rd pairing or as the corpse Rielly drags around. Ideally we bring in two RHD, but that might be tall order in this goofy flat cap environment.

Muzzin-XXXXX
Rielly-XXXXX
Sandin-Holl

Would be fine by me if the two RHD are good, just good.

There's something amiss with the team that's really confusing. Just not adding up. Unless leaderbean is really a thing.

And why didn't Spezza drop them again?

Fine on the 3rd pairing or as the corpse Rielly drags around. Ideally we bring in two RHD, but that might be tall order in this goofy flat cap environment.

Muzzin-Seth Jones
Rielly-hainsey
Sandin-Holl

Would be fine by me if the two RHD are good, just good.
Fyp

Said it at the beginning of the year. Nobody on this team will ever wear 94 so well

m7_Hi5FnW67KPt_tdebZIBktTUKKed___KpHNUqGkJenQUrxwhoWZQHEId0jy4iMg-_rgYCSONBFcBZvY2j2oWCfmU6sd0Kae14oHDeH20RYH7rhMLR3lBfLflTgHKYHxnILVaaIc9HYm5lTCSTgkp5Z7eKq0pFoCPzhh3z2i8iH

Lafranierre for Seth Jones and a 1st round pick.

Draft Askarov with the pick

The only thing I care about with that lottery is it gives you major power for a big trade.
When is that going to happen anyways?

It’s brutal to force players to answer these post game questions after an elimination game

Back