• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #50 APR 29 7:30 - fukking nucks

LeafGm

Could that game have gone any better?

• Load manage a bunch of key players, still curb-stomp the Canucks
  • Matthews & Marner pad their stats
  • Simmonds punches Edler's face a bunch
  • Liljegren & Sandin both look like legit NHL defensemen
  • Give Rittich an easy night & confidence boost where he cruises to a "W" and a .938 SV%
  • Spezza continues his climb towards 1000 ponts (c'mon, he's gotta come back next season, right?)
  • Galchenyuk & Engvall both chip in some depth scoring

Good stuff.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Could that game have gone any better?

• Load manage a bunch of key players, still curb-stomp the Canucks
  • Matthews & Marner pad their stats
  • Simmonds punches Edler's face a bunch
  • Liljegren & Sandin both look like legit NHL defensemen
  • Give Rittich an easy night & confidence boost where he cruises to a "W" and a .938 SV%
  • Spezza continues his climb towards 1000 ponts (c'mon, he's gotta come back next season, right?)
  • Galchenyuk & Engvall both chip in some depth scoring

Good stuff.

I think Spezza will come back as long as we let him

LeafGm

I think Spezza will come back as long as we let him

Yeah, I think you're right. The guy's clearly a massive hockey nerd that loves the game. Fits in really well with this group. And playing at home gives him plenty of opportunity to be around his family.

And when he's finally done playing, he'll have a job with the organization waiting for him if he wants it.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Big bad Leafs like *checks notes* Rasmus Sandin & Timothy Liljegren are just out here roughing it up and beating up the league. When is the thuggery of these two *double checks notes* 6 foot 205 pound (or less) swedish defenders going to be addressed?

WellPlayed

Big bad Leafs like *checks notes* Rasmus Sandin & Timothy Liljegren are just out here roughing it up and beating up the league. When is the thuggery of these two *double checks notes* 6 foot 205 pound (or less) swedish defenders going to be addressed?

leafman101

The code is dumb, but even Edler, a guy who has never fought in 15 years in the NHL, knew his hit was dirty af and had no problem answering the bell.