• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #51 MAY 1 HNIC - Therapist

zeke

Don't see it mentioned here, but I thought this was a next-level move last night from 34:

this is better than that mario play.

LeafGm

Don't see it mentioned here, but I thought this was a next-level move last night from 34:

Granted, I'm a couple of edibles deep, but I had to watch this several times before I actually picked up what Matthews did here.

Can you even imagine that we went through an eight year stretch where the #1 center on this team was one of Matt Stajan, Mikhail Grabovski or Tyler Bozak? It's nice that Matthews alone makes all of that suffering worth it.

zeke

Granted, I'm a couple of edibles deep, but I had to watch this several times before I actually picked up what Matthews did here.

Can you even imagine that we went through an eight year stretch where the #1 center on this team was one of Matt Stajan, Mikhail Grabovski or Tyler Bozak? It's nice that Matthews alone makes all of that suffering worth it.

even better is that we also have a guy that matches the elite center we had just before that group of trash - Tavares is pretty much a carbon copy of Sundin in effectiveness.

BG

In terms the of X's and O's of hockey, that play was a Z. We've certainly seen players lift the puck in the air to clear the zone, or make a long pass, but this play was amazing in the small amount of space he pulled it off in - and just the ability to even consider a play like that.