• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #59: TOR @ STL 8pm: O'Reilly's Curse

zeke

Wayward DP

ha. great photo zeke. great photo.

Blues are playing out of their minds though so this could be a tough one. and Binnington is doing his best Hasek impersonation. but I expect a pretty serious bounce back effort after the dump in the desert

leaffan2005

Statement game after that colossal no-show in Arizona. The Buds tend to show up for these games. I say 4-3 with Marner finally getting his shit together in this one.

Artnes

Babcock on Blues D: "They're long. What people don't understand is it's great to be mobile, it's great to be skilled & all that, but long takes up room & they've got a number of them. Army's done a good job to build a real D corps."

Wut

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Babcock on Blues D: "They're long. What people don't understand is it's great to be mobile, it's great to be skilled & all that, but long takes up room & they've got a number of them. Army's done a good job to build a real D corps."

Wut

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

AP - 6'3 210
Parayko - 6'6 230
J-Bo - 6'4 210
Edmundson - 6'4 215
Bortuzzo - 6'4 215

17th in scoring chances against, despite being 6th in Corsi Against.

Mike likes big defenders and values that over skating and skill. Which I think we already knew.

zeke

Lidstrom 6'1" 192
Rafalski 5'10" 194
Kronwall 6'0" 194
Stuart 6'2" 215
Lebda 5'9" 195
Chelios 6'0" 191
Lilja 6'3" 220

babs cup winning Dcorps.

Last edited:

LeafGm

How much better or worse off would we be if, for our next game, we replaced: