• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #7: 2024/10/22 TOR @ CBJ - RIP Johnny

zeke

The game nobody wants to play. Tough times for the jackets.

Hopefully the Leafs are professional tonight even though the league made them travel on a back to back 3 in 4 nights to face a rested team.

All the hallmarks of a letdown game so lets see if the Berubies are actually different.

I'm guessing we stick with the same lines and while these are probably the right CBJ lines it really doesn't matter:

Screenshot 2024-10-22 155140.png

Oh i guess we don't know if it's Woll or Hildeby in net.

The game nobody wants to play. Tough times for the jackets.

Hopefully the Leafs are professional tonight even though the league made them travel on a back to back 3 in 4 nights to face a rested team.

All the hallmarks of a letdown game so lets see if the Berubies are actually different.

I'm guessing we stick with the same lines and while these are probably the right CBJ lines it really doesn't matter:

Oh i guess we don't know if it's Woll or Hildeby in net.
now that, is a tank commanding team. wowsa.

normal outcome here is for us to put in an embarrassing effort, and lose. my PTSD is ongoing, so that is what I will expect to happen...

holy shitballs kampf is so done. hallelujah.

I would start Woll against the Blues next game to give Stolarz even more rest while easing Woll in, and then start stoley against boston. Schedule is getting a bit busier now.

images

Back