• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT 7: OCT 15, 7:00, TSN - Wild @ Leafs

zeke

They're not very good, and they're on the backend of a back to back. Though they did save their starting goalie for us.

But especially with a tough backend tomorrow for us in washington, pretty important to nail this one down, and hopefully comfortably.

Gameday.png

Let's hope Dubnyk continues blowing chunks tonight. He's in my pool and I have him benched until he starts turning it around (hopefully).

I guess we get to see Gravel tonight. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Let's hope Dubnyk continues blowing chunks tonight. He's in my pool and I have him benched until he starts turning it around (hopefully).

I guess we get to see Gravel tonight. Will be interesting to see how he does.
Nah the third pair is Marincin-Holl.

This is a game they've got to have. At home, against a clearly inferior opponent.

Let's make this a convincing win, please.

Would be especially nice to see Mitchy Money & the Captain show up for this one.

Nah the third pair is Marincin-Holl.

Any source on that?

I'm still holding out hope Gravel will get into the lineup ahead of Marincin.

This is a game they've got to have. At home, against a clearly inferior opponent.

Let's make this a convincing win, please.

Would be especially nice to see Mitchy Money & the Captain show up for this one.

Any source on that?

I'm still holding out hope Gravel will get into the lineup ahead of Marincin.
saw a couple media fellas tweet it, don't have time to look for it now. Plus Babs kinda implied that Gravs "may not get in the lineup right away."

On a back to back, it doesn't matter really. I think it's a lock that Gravs gets in one of the two games.

Time for a breakout game @Moneybags16, @MyCaptUnderpants34 is really pulling away...

Any leafs' Dman does what Suter just did and he wouldn't hear the end of it all season.

The Mild broadcast crew talking huge shit about how the Leafs "have no desire to defend" and how easy it is to score on them.

they were right about Freddy in October, that's for sure.

The Mild broadcast crew talking huge shit about how the Leafs "have no desire to defend" and how easy it is to score on them.

they were right about Freddy in October, that's for sure.
I have no idea what they're doing defensively so far so they're not proving them wrong at this point.

Tavares line looking like a mediocre to bad second line this year is crushing them. Just destroying them.

Back