• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Panthers 4/6 7:00

TheBigKahuna

Just replace all of the on ice officials with guys in front of multi-monitors. All of these buffoons are completely incapable of keeping up with the pace of the game and being even remotely accurate.

HurryCanes

Would be a shame to lose the panthers back to the other division next year. Some genuine hate growing here

CanadaCanes

Another night, another incompetent performance by the leagues “best” official. It’s such a colossal clusterfuck with these zebras. So with the replay and technology the league claims they have with some of these reviews you’re telling me that one tonight should not have been overruled by the league? Scrap the on ice shit and take a look at how bad McCauley butchered that call simply by being out of position.

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
Another night, another incompetent performance by the leagues “best” official. It’s such a colossal clusterfuck with these zebras. So with the replay and technology the league claims they have with some of these reviews you’re telling me that one tonight should not have been overruled by the league? Scrap the on ice shit and take a look at how bad McCauley butchered that call simply by being out of position.
He was bad Sunday night too. And Dean Morton is useless.