• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Red Wings 3/4 7:00

They covered the double brother v brother thing on the broadcast.. something like just the 25th time in NHL history.. last time was a Michalek and Stone brother double battle.

They covered the double brother v brother thing on the broadcast.. something like just the 25th time in NHL history.. last time was a Michalek and Stone brother double battle.
Yep 2015 Ottawa vs Coyotes. (Not sure why I had Preds in here I know better.

Last edited:
Whew, that goal was timely. Would love a reason to get loud in the arena but they have been playing like crap.

Wings look quicker and fresher than the Canes so far, let’s hope the Canes can scratch out a couple in the third and escape with two points.

Maniscalco keeps talking about 2,924 in the building. If that’s the case, they’re basing the 15% off the basketball capacity of 19,722, not the hockey capacity of 18,680.

Alright, that was two awful periods and one great period. Thankfully the boys made the great one the third period and not the first one like usual so they didn't have to work extra time to get the two points.

Back