• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Canucks @ Leafs | 6PM CBC FEB 8th

Randy is winning me back over.

The Kuly at C experiment was not only creative, but has worked amazingly.

And now with the 7 man d corps the last two games, he's shown that he does realize who has been the weakest link of the starting 6:

Phaneuf 22:54
Gleason 19:31
Rielly 19:15
Gardiner 18:28
Gunnar 17:33

Franson 13:14
Ranger 9:05

Him identifying this is absolutely critical, and is restoring my faith.

Yes, true, but Ranger is still trash. Those 9 minutes should be distributed to the others.

And Kuly is amazing. I don't know how they don't resign him right now. I also don't see how we let Raymond go. Guy plays well and provides great secondary scoring. And Bolland if he steps right back in and is awesome...another really important player.

Seems to me we've got our third line for the foreseeable future there. Not sold on Clarkson on the second line though. So maybe we have to let one walk, or put Raymond or Kuly on the second line.

Good problem to have. May mean that maybe we can include Holland in any Reimer/Franson package and maximize the return.

$100

and yes, the 3 of us and Sensless

Beautiful.

Like I said to you earlier when the argument cropped up - I think he conveniently switched to excluding SO goals after the Leafs started winning/Sens started sucking in that department because it was clear which one he was using in the summer - but I thought it would work out in the end for you guys either way.

Back