• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #18, @ Ottawa, Tuesday, February 23RD, 7:00EST

Habs4Life

18.jpg

Someone tell me what Lehkonen did to deserve this? Don't say not scoring because that describes most of the team.

When I read stuff like this, and it's constant, it makes me believe the Habs don't really pay attention to analytics.

Someone tell me what Lehkonen did to deserve this? Don't say not scoring because that describes most of the team.

Julien said well Perry scored the tying goal Sunday night so he has to play... as if there's no one else who could possibly sit.

They have to stop taking penalties. This is a huge problem that they don't seem to want to fix. -16 on the penalty front. 16 more PK than PP. Just crazy that they're not focusing on this.

Julien said well Perry scored the tying goal Sunday night so he has to play... as if there's no one else who could possibly sit.
Also, they like him as an option on the PP. So I guess any player who doesn't help the PP is an easy target.

Also, they like him as an option on the PP. So I guess any player who doesn't help the PP is an easy target.
They're taking far more penalties than getting so this makes no sense. If you're going to spend a period on the PK you should play lehkonen.

They're taking far more penalties than getting so this makes no sense. If you're going to spend a period on the PK you should play lehkonen.
Or maybe thats the problem, PK isn't that great lately and Lehkonen is a part of it? Seems like for now Byron is taking his place.

Byron was always on the PK. This is nothing more than Julien taking the easy way out.

Back