• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #22, VS Winnipeg, Thursday, March 4th, 7:00EST

Krustchev

Yes. Suzuki has harder competition than Danault. They’re not even using Danault against the top centers anymore, I mean what’s he good for then?
What a rapid fall from grace for 24 although I've never embraced him the way that some here have. He's a nice, solid player. That's it. I'd trade him at the deadline for a prospect/pick and give RP a chance at 3rd line C.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Bergevin will never do that if they are in a fight for the playoffs or even in comfortably. He needs a playoff round win at minimum.

I would try to move him now, not at deadline.

GEEMAN

What a rapid fall from grace for 24 although I've never embraced him the way that some here have. He's a nice, solid player. That's it. I'd trade him at the deadline for a prospect/pick and give RP a chance at 3rd line C.
GW said it best......he wont age well

Dodged a major bullet when he turned down the contract

We milked every ounce of the Dano , Tatar , Gally juice box

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

When you watch even a team like Winnipeg, it is a little depressing seeing guys like Connor, Scheifele, Wheeler, Dubois, Ehlers oozing talent and then look at us and we got what? Toffoli? Suzuki and KK in a few years maybe get there but it’s tough not having any elite players.

GEEMAN

When you watch even a team like Winnipeg, it is a little depressing seeing guys like Connor, Scheifele, Wheeler, Dubois, Ehlers oozing talent and then look at us and we got what? Toffoli? Suzuki and KK in a few years maybe get there but it’s tough not having any elite players.
Yup, sad indeed

Jets have done well drafting and developing over the years

Great traded for Pionk as well, didn't expect this .

Krustchev

Caufield will be a big addition. He’s an elite shooter.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
I’d rather see Mete with Weber and I don’t like Mete. That’s how bad Chiarot du feu is.

worm

The biggest surprise for me is how ineffective the Tatar-Danault-Gallagher line has been this year, and that changes everything. Now teams can focus on Suzuki and the other lines can't answer. It was supposed to be Suzuki + Danault's line as 1-2 punch with KK being matched accordingly.
great point

that dano line was actually dominant

now they are a liability

Sal_Butera

I already addressed those two. Yes to MP but that was 13 years ago and CC fortuitously fell to him at 15, we all would have drafted him there too, so he doesn’t get kudos for that one.
Kinda like Pastrnak for Bruins, or Forsberg for Caps or Point for TBay....who were expected to go much higher

worm

I already addressed those two. Yes to MP but that was 13 years ago and CC fortuitously fell to him at 15, we all would have drafted him there too, so he doesn’t get kudos for that one.
he has not really had many pics in the Connor range (btw thank allah the bruins fucked that draft up so bad)

Guhle and CC the last 2 drafts. See what happens.

in that 11-20 range

2011 - 17th Beaulieu - meh
2009 - 18th Leblanc - ugh
2007 - 12th McD, 22nd MaxPac

the rest were top 10 picks (KK, Chuck, Serg) or real late firsts like Juulsen, and junk

Jets (from 2011 forward)
Morrissey, Connor, Logan Stanely

Tampa 2007 forward
Foot, DeAngelo, Carter Ashton, Riku Helenius

Bruins 2007 forward
Mcavoy, zboril, debrusk, senyshn, joe colburne