• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #22, VS Winnipeg, Thursday, March 4th, 7:00EST

GrandWazoo

I already addressed those two. Yes to MP but that was 13 years ago and CC fortuitously fell to him at 15, we all would have drafted him there too, so he doesn’t get kudos for that one.

You need to give credit for the hits, he could have easily picked another guy. I'm sure you would blame Timmins if Caufield ends up busting.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
late firsts though have been real bad for timmins

the all time WOAT is trading up to make sure we grabbed Jared Tinordi

since he busted; we've been trying to sign his replacement -- Alzner, Chiarot, Edmundson

I think Bergy loves big D who can protect precious Carey

GrandWazoo

Krebs and Newhook were two high end centers drafted immediately after us that I wouldn't have been shocked if we had selected them.

Krustchev

not for the guys drafting ahead of us; FL picked a goalie and Philly grabbed Cam York
Most Flyers fans “lost it” when they passed on CC and drafted York. York will be fine but I think they made a mistake passing on CC. I think he’ll be a consistent in the 30’s goal scorer in the NHL with possibly one or two 40 goal seasons. His release is insane.

GrandWazoo

the all time WOAT is trading up to make sure we grabbed Jared Tinordi

since he busted; we've been trying to sign his replacement -- Alzner, Chiarot, Edmundson

I think Bergy loves big D who can protect precious Carey

Tinordi was a huge **** up but that was under Gainey (or was it Gauthier).

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Timmins 1.0 or was it 1.2
How Timmins survived the regime change is beyond me....he even got a promotion
He’s long past best by date.

He needs to go when Bergevin does.