• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #23, VS Winnipeg, Saturday, March 6th, 7:00EST

Kulak/Romanov led the team in ice time; the only d-men with >20 mins

I listen to the pressers now; DD is a smart cookie.

The other thing he said that I liked is that he prefers not to be too rigid with the home ice last change because then you are letting the other coach dictate your strategy.

The other thing he said that I liked is that he's not too rigid with the home ice last change; said that if you're too rigid with the matchups, you are letting the other coach dictate your strategy.
Almost fell off my chair when I heard that!

He is so refreshing to hear, actual insight vs canned messaging - you can tell he’s very detail oriented

The other thing he said that I liked is that he prefers not to be too rigid with the home ice last change because then you are letting the other coach dictate your strategy.
The biggest change has also been not sitting back on a lead and/or tie....and not just talking about tonight

Almost fell off my chair when I heard that!

He is so refreshing to hear, actual insight vs canned messaging - you can tell he’s very detail oriented

I am listening to the pressers now because I fear he will eventually resort to canned messaging at some point.

I agree about his attention to detail; he's pretty clear in communicating how he wants the team to play.

Back