• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #51, VS Toronto, Monday, May 3rd 7:00EST

Trade KK while he still has value. He won't be consistent top two lines player(not even C) in this league. We fck it up, yes... another one!!!!!!!!!

Who cares, you do what works to your strengths...good on Dom Dom to develop that strategy given what he has to work with
wasn't a criticism , just an observation. I think with Suzuki gaining more confidence, we might see a more direct attack in the future.

GWC.gif

My hope is that Weber and Price return well rested too, like they were in the playoff bubble last summer.
If Allen keeps performing as he is doing now, we don't need 31. He is pretty much saving Habs season. MB best signing, took him almost 10 years to realize his so called No1 sucks!!

Yes. Has he progressed even a little since his first year? Doesn't seem like it. The odd shift, then nothing......just like then.

He did, until recently, now he's fighting the puck a lot, not a lot of confidence in his play, but he also talked about mental fatigue, which could explain it. They're all ready for a break.

Anyone notice a long stretch in OT where the Habs only had 2 players on the ice for what seemed like forever?

Back