• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #56, VS Edmonton, Wednesday, May 12th 5:00EST

Fred the Man

Primeau keeps playing like this, he could lose his spot as top goalie prospect and the Habs will have to find a new one.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Primeau keeps playing like this, he could lose his spot as top goalie prospect and the Habs will have to find a new one.

It's always a good idea to draft a goalie in the late rounds. Primeau himself was a 7th rounder,

wiseguy1

Why exactly is Perry playing? He’s been playing wayyy too much, he was brought in specifically for playoffs, hope he won’t be worn out.

I suppose the treat does have 1-week off..
He felt sorry for Staal, told him to take a seat.

habsfan

Yeah, Primeau isn’t it. I know he’s young, but he hasn’t shown any flashes of being an nhl goalie

Fred the Man

I like KK but he needs to work on his core strength during the off season. He still falls down too much when he engages in physical play, has to stay on his feet more after delivering or receiving a hit.

Krustchev

I realize it was a meaningless game but did Dum Dum really have to play the Rocket on our PP with 4 minutes left. Come on.

Krustchev

I like KK but he needs to work on his core strength during the off season. He still falls down too much when he engages in physical play, has to stay on his feet more after delivering or receiving a hit.
Never liked the pick. Huge overreach at 3 to fill a need. Came out of nowhere at the end of his draft year like AK 46 . . . Guys who come out of nowhere I don’t really trust.

Last edited: