• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Habs @ Leafs, 7pm SNET

Interesting tidbit, though should revert to the mean

If they get to a shootout, the Canadiens have been the best team in the NHL over the last two seasons with seven wins in eight games. That is largely due to Carey Price, because the Canadiens’ shootout save percentage of .889 is by far the best in the league over that span. The second-place team, Carolina, is at .818.

It's cute that they list a trio that combined for 21gls and 61pts last year as their 1st line to make their depth look better.

apparently the habs have us beat at every position now. even though they finished *checks* 12th at season's halt last year.

impressive offseason by Bergevin.

Nope

wanna bet whether or not you're going to hate that contract though?

most contracts end up in the hate pile.
If you gather enough hateable contracts, you end up like the Leafs a few years ago, and you get to draft Auston.

IN THE MEANTIME, I WILL ENJOY HIS SPEEEEEEEED!!!

most contracts end up in the hate pile.
If you gather enough hateable contracts, you end up like the Leafs a few years ago, and you get to draft Auston.

IN THE MEANTIME, I WILL ENJOY HIS SPEEEEEEEED!!!

Oh, you guys have gone well beyond the fuckery that Burke was able to achieve in Toronto....well, well beyond.

apparently the habs have us beat at every position now. even though they finished *checks* 12th at season's halt last year.

impressive offseason by Bergevin.

in fairness, if your top 3 players die of Covid, Habs may have a slight edge

that means more Austons down the road

So what you're saying is that 3x the bad contracts = 3x the Austons?

200.gif

Reactions: CH1
that means more Austons down the road
I think I’ll still not listen to homer bs on how great their team is until they actually prove they can win something. This isn’t fantasy hockey.

Back