• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Preseason Game #4 | VS Make Beliefs | Saturday, Sept 28 | 7:00PM EST TSN2

One of the Dmen in the Leafs lineup, Mattinen, had a cup of coffee in Laval before going to the German league and getting 46 points in 52 games. Came form the Ottawa U program.

Would be nice if Dvorak was traded before the start of the season. Truly one of Bergie’s worst moves. Made from desperation.

A last game for Beck before getting reassigned to Laval? No matter, writing is on the wall for Dvorak and Evans.

I think there's a good chance one or both of Beck & Kapanen play the final pre-season game on Tuesday.

But yeah, the roster is for all intents & purposes completed. I think the only real question is whether they keep Pezzetta or Kapanen as the 13th forward.

I think there's a good chance one or both of Beck & Kapanen play the final pre-season game on Tuesday.

But yeah, the roster is for all intents & purposes completed. I think the only real question is whether they keep Pezzetta or Kapanen as the 13th forward.
Gotta think they keep Kapanen because he might have a future with Habs

Well it was nice while it lasted.

Reinbacher injured. Limped off the ice.

Laine injured. Limped off the ice.

Welcome to another top 5 pick.

Back