• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

General Penguins Game Thread, 2021-2022

Pens were manhandled by the champs tonight. Ugh
Lightning finally get regulation lead, beat Penguins 5-1

Pens lost to Calgary 4-0 on Thursday. And tonight?
Devils spoil Crosby's season debut with 4-2 win over Pens

Pens lost to Ottawa tonight, 6-3. Geez!

Batherson's 4 points lift shorthanded Senators over Penguins

I'd say you guys suck but my team circles the bowl nightly.
Except it's not wrong to say we suck. Hurts, but the truth can do that. 😉

BTW, this isn't meant to be disrespectful, but what the hell with the Habs? Thought they were going to be much better than they are. Haven't had a chance to see them yet, but it's shocking to me.

Last edited:
Except it's not wrong to say we suck. Hurts, but the truth can do that. 😉

BTW, this isn't meant to be disrespectful, but what the hell with the Habs? Thought they were going to be much better than they are. Haven't had a chance to see them yet, but it's shocking to me.
Missing 9 guys off the team from last year.

No competent goaltending with Price and Allen both out. Montembeault is a rebound machine that thinks he's Oprah. You get a rebound, you get a rebound and you too you get a rebound.

It's not a complete team. Also missing Weber, Edmundson, Drouin.

Basically the season is an abortion and they should just tank.

Missing 9 guys off the team from last year.

No competent goaltending with Price and Allen both out. Montembeault is a rebound machine that thinks he's Oprah. You get a rebound, you get a rebound and you too you get a rebound.

It's not a complete team. Also missing Weber, Edmundson, Drouin.

Basically the season is an abortion and they should just tank.
9 guys? Wow, that's a significant turnover. And I forgot Price is out, but Allen is, too? Yikes!
But don't tank. You don't want folks reminding you of that constantly in the future when you get back on your perch. 😉

Pens were quite fortunate tonight to play a team clearly lacking self-belief. And they punished the Habs 6-0.

Crosby, Blueger help Penguins pummel Canadiens

Got two goals in the first tonight vs Toronto, and somehow (Tristan Jarry) made that stand up. Back-to-back shut outs on the road I'll take any time

Pens continue their strong defensive play in Winnipeg. Beat the Jets 3-1 tonight.
Jarry stays hot as Penguins ground Jets

Back