• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Evolving Roster - Lead up to 2020-21 Training Camp

It's more that the playoffs let Bergevin see what KK and Suzuki are capable of I think

They would of done it without the play in .....if they are good they are good

Suzuki was our best forward near the end of the season

It's called getting more confidence in those players to pull the trigger. Not a difficult concept.

Last edited:
The COVID break was a mini offseason for Nick and KK... valuable regroup time during a steep part of their career learning curve.

The COVID break was a mini offseason for Nick and KK... valuable regroup time during a steep part of their career learning curve.

They would of turned it around if the season started normally

KK had no luck , confidence and was injured . He would of worked his ass off on his skating and body like he did
with the time off .

He needed 3 years to make any NHL impact

Took a quick stab at the lineup:

Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Armia-KK-Toffoli
Byron-Evans-Lekhonen
Belzile

Chiarot-Weber
Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Vatanen
Mete

Price
Allen

- Carry 22-man roster (vs 23)
- UFA: Sami Vatanen 1-year / $1M (3rd pair RD / 1st pair PP QB)
- Trade Kulak for a pick

Cap hit: $80,641,309 (cap space: $858K)

@GEEMAN sure, my point is that Bergevin got to see this progression BEFORE making his latest off season moves

Took a quick stab at the lineup:

Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Armia-KK-Toffoli
Byron-Evans-Lekhonen
Belzile

Chiarot-Weber
Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Vatanen
Mete

Price
Allen

- Carry 22-man roster (vs 23)
- UFA: Sami Vatanen 1-year / $1M (3rd pair RD / 1st pair PP QB)
- Trade Kulak for a pick

Cap hit: $80,641,309 (cap space: $858K)
You need to slow down man. More deals? Addict.

@GEEMAN sure, my point is that Bergevin got to see this progression BEFORE making his latest off season moves

A play in that we didn’t deserve is hardly the way to see progression to go all in

So basically if we lost 3 zip to Pittsburgh , do the Habs do a 180 and unload our vets ?

You have just hitched your wagon to 6,31,26 and 11 to carry us to a cup .......OK

We are better and improved our depth but the same core players are in place to steer the train

We are 2 star players away with our roster to really make a run .

Back