• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: Regular Season 2019-2020

Danault is definitely in our top 6. He was centering one if the very best line in the league last season. Poehling and Suzuki will pressure for spots this season, even if they might start the season in Laval. Brook might do the same on defense. At least there is done kids with potential in case of injuries. Even in net we have Primeau.
Yes, I guess I am seeing Danualt as our third centre,behind Domi and Kotkiniemi. Ideally anyway,unless Domi fills the void at wing instead.

Last edited:
Yes, I guess I am seeing Danualt as our third centre,behind Domi and Kotkiniemi. Ideally anyway,unless Domi fills the void at wing instead.

Well he's centering our first line, that makes him a first line center, even if Domi might be better. JK is not there yet, but it's kinda nice to have 3 decent centers for a change.

Lineup tonight against the Devils:

Lehkonen - Domi - Drouin
Hudon - Suzuki - Weal
Cousins - Thompson - Weise
Varone - Evans - Barber

Mete - Weber
Kulak - Brook
Ouellet - Fleury

Price
Primeau

Lineup tonight against the Devils:

Lehkonen - Domi - Drouin
Hudon - Suzuki - Weal
Cousins - Thompson - Weise
Varone - Evans - Barber

Mete - Weber
Kulak - Brook
Ouellet - Fleury

Price
Primeau
second line is interesting.

Weal does not suck. Hudon has skill and Suzuki will go to the ahl but curious to see what they do

Weal and Hudon are slugs . Weal is on his 4rth team in 4 years. For a player on the cheap if he was any good he should of struck on a bottom 6 roster. Hudon is pure trash .

We have to poach these guys since we can’t develop fillers

Why do they keep signing Hudson? He’s been passed by a few guys already. He’s just not good enough for the NHL.

Poehling makes the team.

Fleury looked good against the Panthers.

Hudon should go on waivers, unlikely to be picked up. Switzerland next year.

Poehling makes the team.

Poehling makes the team.

I said a while back RP makes the team this year. He is already better than half the team. Young man got size, speed and talent. Lucky pick at where we got him.

Back