• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: Regular Season 2019-2020

It's education bias. Doctors, like lawyers, go through extensive education and certification to practice their craft. For some people, this give them status and protection. On the other hand there is no schools or certification for GMs, coaches and scouts, therefore they are fair game. And even then you see bias toward people in those role that have advanced education even though they might not be better than people who don't.

What do you call someone that finishes dead last in medical school?

Doctor.

Some "experts" are better than others.

Some finish last during their school years (regular season), but then ace the Board Exam (playoffs).....so finishing last doesn't mean you're a bad doctor, it just means you probably partied too hard.

(But I got what you meant.....also applies to any field).

No surprises in that list. Especially Lamarche who had a terrible game in NB.

Then why are you even here? Just shut the forum down and just let only the hockey people talk about hockey, nobody here is "qualified" to.

Obviously we can all have opinions. My point, however, was that unless you examined Poehling or are a neurologist your opinion is probably not informed enough to be trustworthy. Giving an opinion on a brain injury is not akin to giving one on a hockey play as it obviously requires some more specialized knowledge.

Barber, Belzile, Evans and Brook have been assigned to Laval.

Barber will need to clear waivers first.

Well.... Alzner might actually have a shot at beating out Reilly & Folin as 7th Dman if Fleury makes the team.

I think Fleury has shown enough to play over Folin or Reilly. But I think both of them need waivers so I can see Fleury heading down just because of that reason and wait for an injury to come up.

I think Fleury has shown enough to play over Folin or Reilly. But I think both of them need waivers so I can see Fleury heading down just because of that reason and wait for an injury to come up.

beyond me why we gave Reilly a 2 year deal

Still cant comprehend how any regime with tons of experience plus scouts and contacts everywhere

FUC KS up on an Alzner 🤮

Back