• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: Regular Season 2019-2020

When does UFA season start? When can we start poaching players we can't develop ourselves thru offer sheets?

Is price overpaid by like 3-4m a year now given what's happening in the league? We could have easily had Allen or Crawford as a starter for half the 'price'. Then used 5m towards a better skater.

I'm watching the Timmins presser. Holy shit @ the reporter that asked if he even had French guys on his draft list.

Insulting

I'm watching the Timmins presser. Holy shit @ the reporter that asked if he even had French guys on his draft list.

Insulting
Yeah, I would not have handled that as well as he did.

If some of them want to critique him, fair game. No issue.

But to basically say he's a bigot? Go fuck yourself.

Rejean Tremblay flat out said on air this morning what I've heard some people on RDS say outloud when they're not on air. I worked in the same building as one of the French radio stations, and the amount of things I've heard from them is very... let's just say they'd get fired if they said that on air.

I thought things were improving up there but it seems that the pur laine are alive and multiplying.

Today Bergevin said that if he can make the team better he will and he will take a look around tomorrow. Whatever that means.

It's not the taxes. I read an article by an agent that flat out said there are programs they use to reduce tax exposure. Especially for Americans.

Isn't California also tax hell?

I get that it's sunny all year there, but if taxes were that much of an issue, Florida and Texas would be the ideal destinations.

CH1 has never paid for a dinner in his life....he easily find people to take him out to Moishes and Juni

Back