• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2021

Krustchev

I highly doubt Dolan sat down w Davidson & Gorton to discuss their futures...
So what? Geoff and MB are friends so I'm sure he won't just fire him out of the blue like Dolan did . . . but I still think he's gone if they are massacred by the Leafs, friend or not.

Reactions: CH1

xposbrad

This kind of sucks, we're going to most likely get swept in the first round and still not end up with a top 5 pick. I guess at the beginning of the season I had a different outlook on this team after the first couple of weeks. We were scoring and everyone was clicking. Suzuki/Anderson/Toffoli were on fire and even the D looked decent. Anyone think we have a real chance vs. Toronto?

Sal_Butera

This kind of sucks, we're going to most likely get swept in the first round and still not end up with a top 5 pick. I guess at the beginning of the season I had a different outlook on this team after the first couple of weeks. We were scoring and everyone was clicking. Suzuki/Anderson/Toffoli were on fire and even the D looked decent. Anyone think we have a real chance vs. Toronto?
If Price, Gallagher, Danault and Weber are healthy, and Habs get there 5-7 days off to recharge prior to game 1...

Habs in 5...6 games max