• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

Allen brought on as an elite back up, now people comparing him with all time most overrated and overpaid goalie? lol

Allen is doing more than enough for this mighty habs, he is not tagged as elite or whatever first choice.

I still can't get how MB collapsed regarding to Price, yeah he was idolized by some blind eyes such as GGpx, or Habsy bodyguard's(Patrol) or that hair guy and way more but so was Subban by many fans, if Subban was traded Price could as well, the NTC still make me more frustrated regarding this matter. I mean WTF!!!

Spot on. He is actually the one who is missing the point most of the time, yet very good to turn things around on his favor and pretend to know every damn shit, politics, sports, psychology, economic, name it..
This is rich. I rode Price like a rented mule for years. I just understand that if it was Price in net for that 0-1-3 record I’d be reading how he was bad on this particular goal (which Allen has done too) or I’d be reading how Price can’t make a big stop in OT etc.

The point you two are missing is the sun bright glaring bias towards Price, his contract etc that goes away when discussing other goalies. Price has been bad, we all see it, but blaming him for one aspect then letting it go when another does it is the epitome of bias and double standard.

You both don’t need to keep telling us the same darn thing over and over. It’s why you get tuned out.

Dude he is the one who mentioned me manyyyy times here when i wasn't posting, then all of sudden he shows up again to defend that whoever guy.. This is pure BS man.
if it was bad mentioning Bkerr here while he is not here, it was WORST mentioning me by few members leading by this guy, that is why i am saying you can't be fair as admin....
But ok, i let it go...
I can’t be fair? Me? You have no clue what you’re talking about. None. The shit I put up with and still let people post? You’d have banned everyone by now.

Enough though, you’re like Trump in that you’re very thin skinned. Very. Just talk hockey and maybe accept the fact people have differing opinions and won’t always agree with you and that doesn’t make them bad or wrong.

Clearly you never watched last playoffs. Just for a recent example.
Double standard bias. Like we don’t know when Price is bad or the game is on him. Of course you never hear a peep when Price wins a game he shouldn’t have.

And those that have been here since the beginning know i was very tough on Price for years.

I strongly suggest you dig up the old threads from when Price was signed.

I was the only one - the only one - who didn't want him re-signed. I wanted him traded because I foresaw this current situation years ago.

There wasn't elite talent in the pipeline 5 years ago, there isn't elite talent in the pipeline now. The best prospect we've had in years came from a trade.

This is rich. I rode Price like a rented mule for years. I just understand that if it was Price in net for that 0-1-3 record I’d be reading how he was bad on this particular goal (which Allen has done too) or I’d be reading his Price can’t make a big stop in OT etc.

The point you two are missing is the sun bright glaring bias towards Price, his contract etc that goes away when discussing other goalies. Price has been bad, we all see it, but blaming him for one aspect then letting it go when another does it is the epitome of bias and double standard.

You both don’t need to keep telling us the same darn thing over and over. It’s why you get tuned out.

Don't pretend you were on our side regarding this matter, yes you actually criticized him, unless some, but still believed in him, while 90% of here saw this guy as a savor.

In fact, have to give it to Rolex, he said, it sooo stupid to sign a goalie for long term and $$$ cash. way before 31 sign that luxury deal though.

Last edited:
I can’t be fair? Me? You have no clue what you’re talking about. None. The shit I put up with and still let people post? You’d have banned everyone by now.

Enough though, you’re like Trump in that you’re very thin skinned. Very. Just talk hockey and maybe accept the fact people have differing opinions and won’t always agree with you and that doesn’t make them bad or wrong.
I never said someone is bad or whatever, except that Bkker guy who is ... never mind... , it is actually other way around which some idiots accused me of being racist or whatever shit..

As i said it is hard to judge someone character base on internet posts..

Last edited:

I was the only one - the only one - who didn't want him re-signed. I wanted him traded because I foresaw this current situation years ago.

There wasn't elite talent in the pipeline 5 years ago, there isn't elite talent in the pipeline now. The best prospect we've had in years came from a trade.

Make that a second vote for NO

This is rich. I rode Price like a rented mule for years. I just understand that if it was Price in net for that 0-1-3 record I’d be reading how he was bad on this particular goal (which Allen has done too) or I’d be reading how Price can’t make a big stop in OT etc.

I get that the post wasn't directed at me but I pointed out the weak goal Allen allowed in the game thread.

You must be related to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad some how lol

You and many will miss Trump in few years.

Now get used to Biden sucking IR and Mullahs dicks like Obama did.
Democrats are bunch of motherfckers two faced, they always were

Not true. I said it was a big mistake. Look it up.

"Ignored User" can look it up. From memory, there were some that didn't like the cost and didn't like the contract.

I didn't want Price back at any price. $10.5M or $5.5M, 3 years or 8 years, I didn't want him back.

Back