• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

The key stat is usually PDO.

When a team's save % + shooting % exceeds 1.000, it's usually one of two things.

1- You're playing better than what your game shows (almost always the case due to elite goaltending)

or

2- You're an elite team.

When the Halak-led Habs beat the Capitals in that legendary playoff run, the Habs PDO was through the fucking roof. But nobody in their right mind thought the Habs were that good.

The key stat is usually PDO.

When a team's save % + shooting % exceeds 1.000, it's usually one of two things.

1- You're playing better than what your game shows (almost always the case due to elite goaltending)

or

2- You're an elite team.

When the Halak-led Habs beat the Capitals in that legendary playoff run, the Habs PDO was through the fucking roof. But nobody in their right mind thought the Habs were that good.

Great analytic stat for overachieving teams and typically results in many career years for players

I strongly suggest you dig up the old threads from when Price was signed.

I was the only one - the only one - who didn't want him re-signed. I wanted him traded because I foresaw this current situation years ago.

There wasn't elite talent in the pipeline 5 years ago, there isn't elite talent in the pipeline now. The best prospect we've had in years came from a trade.
loser

i wanted him traded years before that

so far the only person that liked it was a leaf fan mocking us

seems like GGpX has a faulty memory

GGxP bodyguard BKerr seems to be the only one that liked it

giphy.gif

An amazingly frank interview with Stephane Waite. You get all the dirt on how the firing unfolded and the lowdown on Price and his struggles.

Back