• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

and just like that, Danault is back on a 47 pt pace (within his usual range)

People can't help but succumb to recency bias -- especially at the start of the season when everything is recent
The “just like that” took 35 games. Just saying.

We're a much much better team when Danault's line is performing to their usual standards, giving Nick and KK more favorable matchups. With Staal coming in, Ducharme is going to have some interesting matchup options.

We are a much better team when Dano is your 3C , he is what he is .

We cant overhype this player looking to cash in this summer .

Like you said , he wont like my offer .

Team cant keep getting sucked into a sentimental contract .

We are a much better team when Dano is your 3C , he is what he is .

We cant overhype this player looking to cash in this summer .

Like you said , he wont like my offer .

Team cant keep getting sucked into a sentimental contract .

Would you like Danault back on a reasonable contract, and if so what would that be?

Would you like Danault back on a reasonable contract, and if so what would that be?

I like him , your offer in a previous post ........thats it folks as Buggs Bunny would say

Here is the issue with Dano .....he is what he is and both of us believe he wont age well .

If he has to be anything more than secondary support piece ....we are in trouble

He cant score and we cant keep praising fancy stats , that so called great line did nothing when it mattered in the playoffs and
cant compete offensively with other teams top lines . .

Odds are one of Tatar or Dano will be jettisoned in the summer , and Dano`s role is a third line checking center

RP is knocking on the door , and I am confident he can play on the third line

The UFA market is going to get Covid smashed again and not too hard to find his replacement on a short team deal

I like him , your offer in a previous post ........thats it folks as Buggs Bunny would say

Here is the issue with Dano .....he is what he is and both of us believe he wont age well .

If he has to be anything more than secondary support piece ....we are in trouble

He cant score and we cant keep praising fancy stats , that so called great line did nothing when it mattered in the playoffs and
cant compete offensively with other teams top lines . .

Odds are one of Tatar or Dano will be jettisoned in the summer , and Dano`s role is a third line checking center

RP is knocking on the door , and I am confident he can play on the third line

The UFA market is going to get Covid smashed again and not too hard to find his replacement on a short team deal
The construction of the entire team is based on being deep w secondary support pieces...

The construction of the entire team is based on being deep w secondary support pieces...

Secondary support players win nothing if your core players dont play to expectations

Goodrow, Coleman , Cirelli , Gourde played well but without Point , Kuch and Hedman playing out of their fuken mind there is no cup

No team wins a cup with a full roster of secondary piece depth

LTIR rules state the player must miss minimum of 10GP AND 24-days. If Gallagher is out for 24-days - would return with 8-games left in the regular season (barring anymore schedule changes).

FWIW - Chiarot hits 24 day mark tomorrow, Covid quarantining week does not count against LTIR calendar. Arpon Basu said yesterday Chiarot should be back in week / 10-days.

I guess with his previous hand injuries, it took him longer if i am not wrong, i know this is not the injury at the exact same place of previous ones, but i will be surprised to see him play a game in regular season, hope to have him at least for playoff.

Back