• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

My concern about CC is 5 on 5. And winning battles along the board and keeping puck position, the kid will be eventually fine.

Small samples size but he gets involved and hasn't been bad defensively

At his size its more positioning and competing , he isn't going to win the many board battles but that's ok

Here’s my conspiracy theory: the Habs have found a loophole to get their key veterans rest. I don’t deny there are bumps & bruises, as every player on every team has them (and Gallagher clearly was injured), but this org is using this as an opportunity pre-playoffs prep....and good on them if that is in fact the reality.

Here’s my conspiracy theory: the Habs have found a loophole to get their key veterans rest. I don’t deny there are bumps & bruises, as every player on every team has them (and Gallagher clearly was injured), but this org is using this as an opportunity pre-playoffs prep....and good on them if that is in fact the reality.
and perhaps some cap management....

Not a chance... But the juicier conspiracy is Habs don't want to clinch a playoff berth so that the Calgary/Canuck games are meaningful, postponing the start of the playoffs for extra extra extra rest

It shouldn't be a long discussion, to be honest.

The team that The Charlatan has put out isn't good. There's no other way to cut it.

Back