• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

I highly doubt Dolan sat down w Davidson & Gorton to discuss their futures...
So what? Geoff and MB are friends so I'm sure he won't just fire him out of the blue like Dolan did . . . but I still think he's gone if they are massacred by the Leafs, friend or not.

Reactions: CH1
Not a chance... But the juicier conspiracy is Habs don't want to clinch a playoff berth so that the Calgary/Canuck games are meaningful, postponing the start of the playoffs for extra extra extra rest

Habs are totally playing possum..

This kind of sucks, we're going to most likely get swept in the first round and still not end up with a top 5 pick. I guess at the beginning of the season I had a different outlook on this team after the first couple of weeks. We were scoring and everyone was clicking. Suzuki/Anderson/Toffoli were on fire and even the D looked decent. Anyone think we have a real chance vs. Toronto?

This kind of sucks, we're going to most likely get swept in the first round and still not end up with a top 5 pick. I guess at the beginning of the season I had a different outlook on this team after the first couple of weeks. We were scoring and everyone was clicking. Suzuki/Anderson/Toffoli were on fire and even the D looked decent. Anyone think we have a real chance vs. Toronto?
If Price, Gallagher, Danault and Weber are healthy, and Habs get there 5-7 days off to recharge prior to game 1...

Habs in 5...6 games max

Back