• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

I thought KK was poised to take the next step to a 50-pts C.

You also said Fucale would be Price’s replacement within 3-years of draft....sometimes s*** happens. Just sayin..

I don’t think a Habs / Leafs series is anywhere near as lopsided for Leafs as many are predicting....a healthy Price should make a significant difference.

Ya, I thought Fucale was supposed to be decent but then we never ended up seeing him. I don't know where KK will fit in since I think RP will end up being the better 3rd line C. So do you leave him on the 4th line? It can get ugly fast if Matthews gets going but it all depends on which Habs team comes to play.

Legault said he understands why Danault and Drouin are not there, but said, “Yes, there should be more Quebec players.”

“When we look in the NHL, there are many,” Legault said. “There could have been a bigger effort during the last draft.

“I think things start at the top. Geoff Molson and Marc Bergevin should be sensitive to the fact Quebecers like to see Quebecers (play). I understand some are not good enough, but some are very good.”
This guy Legault seems like a total moron between these idiotic comments and his curfews . . .

I thought KK was poised to take the next step to a 50-pts C.

You also said Fucale would be Price’s replacement within 3-years of draft....sometimes s*** happens. Just sayin..

I don’t think a Habs / Leafs series is anywhere near as lopsided for Leafs as many are predicting....a healthy Price should make a significant difference.
I think the Leafs will win in 5 or 6. I don't see a sweep by them but nor do I see the Habs pushing it to seven.

SOMEONE COULD GET HURT....If I read that while I was eating, I may have choked to death before verifying the date.

Or just check the Twitter handle. One or the other.

But if it was a real headline for a real extension... I think I'd just go to bed without showering and try to forget about the bad news.

Good to see in the midst of a 3rd wave of the pandemic the Premier feels the need to focus on Francophones playing for Habs. #priorities

Back