• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

If not for Covid they don't make the playoffs for 6 out of 7 years including 5 straight up to last season. No way there wouldn't have been consequences for that, especially when they were doing all this without even attempting to do anything other than make it to 8th place. Covid provided them with 2 years of make-believe where they could pretend that they weren't as garbage as they actually were and had been for nearly all of Bergevin's tenure.
So dumb again.

All 31 teams knew the rules going in, top 24, and you still try to bitch. You adjust to the rules presented. The habs squeaked in to those parameters and made the most of it. More so than your stupid elite teams.

When you play a game you use the rules and you guys bash the Habs for doing so. I'd never hire either one of you because of your rigidity to what is actually real. You whine and cry about teams using the tools given them. It’s mind boggling.

when your son becomes a rep player in Bantam and absolutely destroys a guy, I guarantee you will be standing there going "that's my boy".. I remember when my son destroyed a guy the same game he scored the winning goal. I figure he would have said, did you like my goal, nope, his first words were "did you see how I fucked that guy up". It's a rite of passage
I'm just fucking with you.

I'm building him a back yard rink right now.

Are you though? That's cool. Getting help from the neighbors? I'd help.
Oh it isn't that big. Just some scrap wood and plastic wrap. He is only 2 so he doesn't need much. Just hoping to teach him to skate this winter.

Unfortunately he seems to like goalie. Haha

Attachments

• 20221106_165245.jpg
    20221106_165245.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Oh it isn't that big. Just some scrap wood and plastic wrap. He is only 2 so he doesn't need much. Just hoping to teach him to skate this winter.

don't pick goalie, it is way too costly ;) christ the pads alone are like 1000-1500

That's perfect for a tyke. Good job man.

Oh I know. I was goalie. Had to rent gear.

He does seem to love hockey so far so I just hope it stays that way... If that means goalie... So be it.
Pssst Legoalie. He could wear these bad boy hand me downs

1668543049612.gif

He does seem to love hockey so far so I just hope it stays that way... If that means goalie... So be it.

mine "liked" being a goalie until a post xmas trounament where his team didn't show up and they lost 12-0 (he still made like 40 saves). Never played goalie again ;)

A buddy of mine who I played intramural hockey with in university was a goalie. He shoplifted his gear from the Arlington Sports on Ste. Catherine and Mansfield. Not all at once, mind you, but after about a week his pads, blocker and glove were all brand new and hotter than a $3 pistol. He still played like shit, but we won the intramural championship.

Back