• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

#crywithBrad if deal manifests

Hugo would hang up the phone

I'm not advocating a trade for EK - we have no need for him at this time - but his re-emergence this season from the "dead" is stunning.

I'm not advocating a trade for EK - we have no need for him at this time - but his re-emergence this season from the "dead" is stunning.
Why would they? Unless there's pressure from Molson and I don't see that year one (full season) of the new regime.

SJ would have to retain 50% too and with the start of season Karlsson is having I don't see them doing so.

#crywithBrad if deal manifests
Unless Hoffman is the player going the other way I don't see how this would work, given their shared history (or at least, the history between their wives)

Why would they? Unless there's pressure from Molson and I don't see that year one (full season) of the new regime.

SJ would have to retain 50% too and with the start of season Karlsson is having I don't see them doing so.
Yup but moving on from 11 would be nice

I hope Karlson can stay healthy. I wouldn’t bet on it though. He hasn’t played more than 56 games in a season since 2017-2018. I suspect the pattern will repeat as the season progresses.

Back