• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Over / under before dickrash Dom comes out with his mea culpa about the latest model needing adjusting….. yet again

“Suzuki with one of the top-10 worst contracts in the league per my model”….. useless douchebag
Even Dom said that Suzuki was the most likely to get off that list. Last season was a tough one stats wise for our players.

Yeah I don’t know why you’d need more numbers on this team. It’s pretty obvious.

No special teams
One scoring line
Inconsistent goalie
D in transition

heaven forbid an injury to Cole or Nick
hell not sure Nick isn't made of iron and steel, last season, he was the only guy NOT to get wuhan virus, the man is a beast

Ok. Focused anger. This we can work with.

There are a handful of players from the old regime that will be lost through attrition over the next two years. Luckily for us the first year gets rid of the most dead wood.

might even bite the bullet and buy out Armia. He is so frustrating, so big, can control the game when he wants, but has no desire whatsoever. Give my son his size and he would have been drafted.

Sometimes it comes too easy too young.

Armia will go in his time. Some team will take him for once of their headaches.

Listen, if we had 1 more offensive forward or stud dman, we probably are in the playoff hunt right now and not gunning for a bottom 10 finish for a pick in a somewhat deep draft.

They were always going to tank organically if at all. I think we're in that 5-7 spot and with some luck we win the lottery like all the NYC area teams. All of them.

They were always going to tank organically if at all. I think we're in that 5-7 spot and with some luck we win the lottery like all the NYC area teams. All of them.

I doubt the evil dwarf will allow us to win it two years in a row, but who knows, we are owed by the league for all the bullshit equalization money we pay

might even bite the bullet and buy out Armia. He is so frustrating, so big, can control the game when he wants, but has no desire whatsoever. Give my son his size and he would have been drafted.
I'm sure Count Jr. could have a nice career in Switzerland, play in the Spengler Cup, etc. There are worse things than playing hockey for a living in Europe (except in the KHL, of course) Beats the crap out of riding buses in the AHL or ECHL.

Back