• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

The fact that this even needs to be taught to someone who's been playing the game most of his life...

Keeping one's head up is rule #1, lesson #1 of hockey.
My son took a skating clinic with the hockey coach and skating coach. The power skating coach that Sydney and Nathan trained with. He said that every summer of the two of them come and work with him on their edge work. He said that the best always go back to work on and fine-tune the basics. As somebody who works with his hands as a sculptor, I will understand that the process of mastery requires a constant beginners mind. He’s learning. You’re not very good at understanding help masters develop talent.

The fact that this even needs to be taught to someone who's been playing the game most of his life...

Keeping one's head up is rule #1, lesson #1 of hockey.
I also coached my son from the time he was three till the time he was 13. I volunteered with a lot of Tim bits hockey. The first rule is how to put your one foot up your hands on your knee and get up to the feet yourself. The first rule about hockey is don’t be a soccer player if you fall down get the fuck up bitch.

I also coached my son from the time he was three till the time he was 13. I volunteered with a lot of Tim bits hockey. The first rule is how to put your one foot up your hands on your knee and get up to the feet yourself. The first rule about hockey is don’t be a soccer player if you fall down get the fuck up bitch.

If you stay down you better be dead or dying

- Worm's dad

Back