• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Which then begs the question, since WeHave firmly has the Liberal's dick rammed down his throat and follows every single one of their talking point like a puppy, and despite how wrong they turn out to be with their procedures & they end up dropping them, he still echoes them like they're the truth...

Who's really the one who follows fascist ideology?

I have pointed out to him many times on FB and twitter that his "obey" "punish the unvaxed for not obeying" and wanting a mask mandate just to make those who hate them wear one were more fascist than anything the fascists have done to him in his entire life ;)

I have pointed out to him many times on FB and twitter that his "obey" "punish the unvaxed for not obeying" and wanting a mask mandate just to make those who hate them wear one were more fascist than anything the fascists have done to him in his entire life ;)
People who are willfully ignorant need to have that ignorance punished. We have to exact a price for people being purposely stupid and then wearing that stupidity like a badge of honor. That is essentially what the Klownvoy was all about: a celebration of willful ignorance masquerading as "freedom".

So to summarize. We are all facists, but Wehave is our leader, and he bought a cameo from Jagmeat Sing for his birthday.

Are we still on this? I know the Habs suck again, but that doesn't mean it's still 2022. Everyone got what they wanted (one of the lower COVID mortality rates in the Western world + no more mandates/lockdowns), except for those weirdos who wanted us to draft Wright.

Dvorak
Hoffman
Armia
Gallagher
Pezzetta

Are all must goes for me

I'm not as concerned over Anderson if he continues to score 20+ a year. Anderson at $5.5m is about where he'll be at scoring 20 and providing physical play.

That said, he's a guy with all the tools and no tool box so he can go. Won't bug me much. Just remember the Habs are already fourth last in hits and moving him would drop them further as he and Xhekaj seem to be the only hitters.

Even a lek deal. Or saku treatment would have been fine.

I'm guessing we hope for a price / Weber treatment at this point.

I still think a trade is doable with 2.5 mil cap retention

Team pissed away milking 26, 11 and 31 in deals

Back